Yes, the tree is already green (and may be real if you opt for one), but who’s to say you can’t add a little more “green” to those festive branches with a potted mini plant or two.
Today’s Holiday DIY uses some succulents, mini terra-cotta pots and some creativity to dress up your Christmas tree.
- mini tera-cotta pots (size of your choosing)
- colorful markers or paint…even gitter
- succulents (or other potted plants)
1. Decorate your terra-cotta pot as desired.
2. Loop a piece of ribbon and pass the ends through the bottom holes of the pot. Be sure to leave the looped end hanging out of the pot as this will act as you hook for hanging on the tree
3. Tie a knot with the lose ends of the ribbon around your bell and tie a bow with the excess ribbon.
4. Plant you succulent in the pot, making sure that your looped ribbon is open for hanging.
5. Hang on your tree as desired.
Like what you see? Check out our other Holiday DIY project right here!