Okay now that the holiday madness is over, or at least winding down a bit, it’s time to take a look back on 2013 before it’s too late. I always like to stop and reflect on the most memorable moments from the past year to sort of prepare myself for the next. It also helps me narrow down my resolutions!
So today I’m sharing a few of my favorite things from the past year. I’m looking forward to ringing in 2014 with a ton of exciting announcements and projects for the upcoming year, but until then, here are some highlights from the good ol’ days (in no particular order).
- Finally managed to get my latest travel series from Norway up on YouTube. Even though the trip was in 2012, I loved getting a chance to relive every incredible moment. Find all episodes of Ty’s Worldly Adventures in my video gallery.
- Had a blast selling (and eating) baked goods at the World’s Largest Bake Sale with my friends at Kmart and Sears.
- Started to get more social on the internet. Make sure you follow me … I’m everywhere now! Oh and apologies for my tardiness, being tech-savvy is a full-time job.
- Made new friends with the awesome team at Guaranteed Rate. Also got to throw the first pitch at a Chicago Cubs game and I totally made it over the plate. We have some killer ideas for the new year, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled. Guaranteed great time!
- As always, I did a lot of traveling and road tripping across the country this year. I’m excited to lock things down a bit and focus on a few cool projects next year.
- Put up a sweet gallery at Art Basel Miami with my buddy Rob this year. He’ll be sharing some details and photos soon, so stay tuned.
- Had a very thankful birthday … because next year is the big 5-0 and it’s all downhill from there, right?
- Introduced some friends to the website and really like the collaboration we’ve been building as a community. Let’s see more of this in 2014!
Lastly, I can’t forget where it all started… this year we re-designed and relaunched the site, and I have to say, it’s been a huge success. Thanks to everybody for coming back to visit. We really appreciate the support and love to hear your feedback.
Leave your suggestions or topics you’d like to see us cover in 2014 in the comments below.