Gift Guide | The Holiday Host
Chances are you have at least one holiday party to attend this month and trust me, you don’t want to show up empty handed. It’s always nice to show the host some appreciation, so these gift ideas are that little something extra you can bring to the party.
1. Candles are always nice, but these are especially unique because they’re pure soy, full of essential oils and handcrafted in California! Find Pommes Frites Candles at West Elm.
2. Add a little humor to the appetizer spread with Oliver plates from CB2.
3. Holiday parties call for holiday kitchen tools. I think this antler bottle opener is perfect for Santa and his reindeer. Don’t you? From Macys.
4. Even the host with the most can use extra serving ware. Sandra by Sandra Lee sets at Sears.
5. Chalkboard makes for a creative way to serve drinks. From Pier1.
6. Cutting the cheese is totally appropriate on wood carved boards. Find them handmade from Maker Made on Etsy.
7. Jingle and mingle around the party with these cool hors d’oeuvres plates, made special for happy hour! From Pottery Barn.
8. Everything you need for bottle service. BerHOFF 5-piece wine set at Sears.
What gifts are you giving the host this year? Share your ideas in the comments below.