I thought I’d share some insider info about myself today…
Five Things You’d Be Surprised to Know About Me:
1. I’m a pretty decent cook.
2. I write better than I spell, but often I spell wrong on purpose because I find humor in the wrong.
3. I play soccer and scrabble better than I play music, but I play music more than I play soccer and scrabble.
4. I’m a much better artist than I am a carpenter.
5. I collect old recording equipment.
Did you already know any of these fun facts about me?
Share five things we’d be surprised to know about you in the comments below.
Written by Ty Pennington
Ty Pennington is best known as the Emmy-award winning host of "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" and the co-Host of ABC Daytime's "The Revolution." He has been recognized as a home design expert, carpenter and leader in the field of volunteerism. TyPennington.com is a space to share his inspiration, design tips, daily musings and more.